John & Edward X-Factor UK John & Edward X-Factor UK

Lolz

Could have done with a more imaginative title, and it's probably a bit late seeing as they're voted off now, but hey, I still liek this flash :P

Nimble-fingers responds:

I finished the flash just as they were voted off, d'oh!

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

Wow!

I love stuff like this, endless rhyming lists set to music! I'm surprised you couldn't find a rhyme for "Red Faction" though.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Amazing! Fascinating!

I'm sitting here in a physics lecture, and you're doing me a better education service. :D

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

A work of art

Very touching, dramatic story, with a tragic twist at the end. Although the game was quite short, it was definitely well worth playing. It was kinda fun watching 24 different mes all clamber over the same obstacle at once like Agent Smiths too :P

Fly Squirrel Fly Fly Squirrel Fly

Good enough

It's no Toss the Turtle, but it holds its own. If this had been made first I wouldn't be spoiled :P I like the quirky prehistoric theme you have going, the music could have been a bit better though - it sounds like the kind of music you'd have in a hospital in Pokemon. Also, I couldn't figure out how to view my achievements...

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy -DjM ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy -DjM

Cool remix

It is a pretty cool song, but it just feels like it's building up to something with heavy beats, and then that something never comes, which is a bit disappointing, but it's otherwise pretty damn cool!