The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Amazing! Fascinating!

I'm sitting here in a physics lecture, and you're doing me a better education service. :D

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

A work of art

Very touching, dramatic story, with a tragic twist at the end. Although the game was quite short, it was definitely well worth playing. It was kinda fun watching 24 different mes all clamber over the same obstacle at once like Agent Smiths too :P

Fly Squirrel Fly Fly Squirrel Fly

Good enough

It's no Toss the Turtle, but it holds its own. If this had been made first I wouldn't be spoiled :P I like the quirky prehistoric theme you have going, the music could have been a bit better though - it sounds like the kind of music you'd have in a hospital in Pokemon. Also, I couldn't figure out how to view my achievements...

Choose Your 2012 Choose Your 2012

Dude, Awesome

Epic achievements. "Spread the Love". Lol. Some of the ones that require you to destroy everything with ruthless efficiency are pretty damn hard tho.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Lol.

Who else got a score of 666 feet?

- FlashGame Source - - FlashGame Source -

Pretty good tutorial

Useful if you want to know how to program a game from scratch, or if you're modifying an existing script. But it is a bit daunting for those new to actionscript and who want to get on their way to making games right away.

-Platform Tutorial- -Platform Tutorial-

Best tutorial EVER.

I think I love you. This is the only platform tutorial I've seen so far that meets all the criteria for flash artists looking to create games who know nothing about actionscript:
- working script
- easy to follow, stripped down interface
- copypastable script that doesn't require the user to master the script before doing anything useful with it
- script for useful things like v-cam and collectibles.

Alienware Hyperblast Alienware Hyperblast

Nice

It's a cool enough game, and I'm impressed you can do this sort of thing with flash, but what sucks is that this whole thing is a schill for Intel! Evil corporation much! I wouldn't have (as much) of a problem if it was say, NVidia or AMD, but I know Intel's the really nasty one for chipset manufacturers. Come on, you don't need sponsorship from them, strike out on your own!